Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

Music

My favourite style of music is pop, but I also like Rock and Reggae. So you can say, that I like many kinds of music.
I really like bands such as „Guns‘ n‘ Roses“, „AC/DC“ or „Die Atzen“. These bands are quite good, and I really like their songs, because they sound good, make you feel happy and it is simply fun to listen to this songs . My favourite song is: „Knocking on heaven’s door“ by Guns‘ n‘ Roses. This song is my favourite, because the lyrics are good and many other things ,such as  the instruments. This band is a really good band, though the members aren’t the „youngest“.
They have very great voices. Maybe they don’t sound as good as a Pop singer, but they are Rock singers. So when you hear Rock songs the voices of the singers sound like this.
But I don’t only listen to Rock music. In my free time I often listen to the radio, because  you don't have to have an iPod or mp3- player and on the radio there are many different kinds of music. There is also another point why it’s good to listen to radio: There are songs, that were popular many years ago. So it can happened, that you hear this song and then you say,“Oh, I really like this song. This is my new favourite song!“
Musik is all over the world and probably everybody likes musik, because music makes you simply happy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen